Sunday 29 November 2015

#DeiseBlogger Event 2015! - Goodie Bag Haul

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I was so proud of myself and the girls for holding the first ever blogger event in Waterford! Today this is just a haul of the amazing goody bags we made up and everyone got! I am beyond excited to show you what was inside so let's get right into it.


First is a fab brown shadow and pinky lipgloss from Paese Cosmetics! I can't wait to try both out!


Next we have a luxurious tanning mitt and exfoliater from Glove Your Body, again I can't wait to apply my tan with this, it is literally like a glove! Perfect pressie for the tan loving one!


I'm so excited about these from Babydoll Cosmetics. I only ever use tan from Penneys and I've heard amazing things about Tan Goddess so hopefully it'll work for me and I've also been getting into individual lashes recently so these are just perfect.


If you know me, you know I am screaming at this. I am just ecstatic about these brow products from Billion Dollar Brows. 


This is a box of skincare goodies from Nia and my skincare is non existent at the moment so I'm going to try everything out and keep you posted!


Love me some Micellar water and I've heard great things about this one from Bioderma!


When I heard Penneys was sponsoring us, that was enough for me! I've been wanting to try literally all of these products since they launched. So I can't wait to try the brushes and lashes! So excited for their highlighter which is meant to be amazing but not in stores in Waterford yet so I feel like a celeb haha!


Like lads, I can't deal. These are like full size samples from Ziaja skincare which is pronounced like Hiyah with a Z obvs haha! I'm buzzing to also try these out! So inexpensive too.


Sometimes my skin does get sensitive, well in Winter it does. So I'm so happy to have these wipes during this season and as you can see they are all pure!


Nima Brush were kind enough to give us each a €10 voucher! I know I'll be shopping in a bit :)


We got some amazing sets from Impress Nails and I've used them before so I know they work super well! Last on me for over a week.


We got some amazing colourful goodies from Wet N Wild. I love the nail polish for Christmas time and that navy blue shadow would be perfect for a smoked out navy eye look.


Got some gorgeous green polish from Flormar so I can't wait to pair that with my sparkly red from Wet N Wild.


Ah sugar this can't be rotated but we got beautiful scents from So..? Fragrance. I remember these from when I was younger but the brand had become so sophisticated since then and I can't wait to smell fab!


The Body Shop kindly gave us a voucher for some brow threading and also like a liquid mousse blush! Really interesting product but it smells like watermelon and I love that. Can't  want to play around with it.


Next W7 gave us this fab palette called Bronze Queen. I still haven't opened it because I have so much stuff to get through but don't worry I'm sure it will be featured shortly!


I was in awe when I saw this, well first I saw the F23 brush and I was like omg but then I saw the eyeliner and I was just floored. Heard amazing things about both products! Thank you Blank Canvas!


Gucci Bamboo perfume - need I say more?


If you've been reading for a while, you know I love this Catrice foundation! Got a darker shade so I am delighted for when I'm tan!


These gold eye mask are from Skinlogic and I am so intrigued by them, can't wait for a pamper night! Sorry I can't stop saying: I can't wait, about every product but it's like Christmas has come early. 


Next is heap of stuff from Thalgo! All skincare items, buzzing to test all of these out!


This Works gave us this sleeping pillow spray! Basically, spray this onto your pillow before bed and the scent helps you sleep! God knows I'll be needing this.


I was like oh a lovely toothbrush but then I found the toothpaste to go along with it so then it made sense! These are from Beverly Hills Formula. I think it's a whitening toothpaste!


We got this key chain lip balm from Balmi which is just so handy like cause everyone is always rooting through their bags looking for the little Vaseline or whatever so I think this is going to be a savior, especially in Winter.


My nan actually raves about this cream from Vichy so I just think a pamper night is well needed.


Dream Dots gave us a 10% discount code so please feel free to use this too! Code: DREAM10


Next are these bits from Moogoo and can I just say, that bar of soap smells like oatmeal which I never knew I liked the smell of, but it's the best thing I have ever smelt! I'm already obsessed!


Next is a tanning lotion by Academie, I've never used a product like this before so it will be interesting to see how this works!


Next is a hair and body wash by Childs Farm and I absolutely love the packaging it is sooo cute! May have to give this to Maisy!


Next we have a very large sized sample of Declare cleansing milk, looks so luxurious - can't wait! My face should be flawless after all these products!


Next is a mineral foundation by Anneco which is an Irish made company! I never use mineral products at all, I wonder will I be converted? 




 Here we have a huge sample size from Jessica and it's some body oil! I think I'll be adding this to my foundation throughout the Winter.



Few little bits from Bioderma! So happy about this because I have the moisturizer and I love it so much so I'm expecting great things from these! 


Every girl needs this or some sort of eye makeup remover! Heard amazing things about this. I can't wait to actually clean my face properly because I normally just use baby wipes, I know, I'm awful. Thank you Nivea!


How more fancy can we get? A NUXE smoothing cream? Yes please! Seems like this would be a great base for makeup!


Finally, a bracelet from Pura Vida. We each got one and as Lisa said last night on snapchat it's like a little friendship bracelet for us all! My brother took mine but it's okay haha!

Alright guys I think that's it! Popchips and Propercorn also gave us treats but we ate them lol.

I want to say a huge thank you to the Kazbar Waterford for having us and also Kilmeaden cakes for supplying yummy cupcakes for us!

All of these brands will be linked on my Instagram and Facebook page shortly so please go follow them and check them all out.

I can't thank everyone enough for such an amazing night. Literally speechless. We all did ourselves proud!

More posts to follow shortly!

Thanks for reading!Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment